Our Featured Program for Primary (I-V):
- CBSE syllabus: Our Comprehensive primary school curriculum is designed with play way methodology and child-centred approach.
- Activity-based learning: Various Activities to promote sensory and motor skills.
- Learn by Experimenting: Children are provided environmental awareness through learning by experience methodology.
- Discover the fun in Learning: Students are involved in group activities to make learning activity of exploration.
- Fine Arts: Fine Arts made as a part of the curriculum to encourage aesthetic appreciation.
- Learn through Competition: Competitions conducted in academic and extra-curricular activities enable the students to test their practice and perfection in the subjects taught.
- Practical Learning: Skills of narration in storytelling and poetry recitation, role-plays and dramatics inculcate among the students the spirit of integrity and winning spree.
- The project works and Field trips: Project works and field trips are meant to stimulate Scientific enquiry and intellectual curiosity. Field trips are conducted for the students periodically to make them eco-friendly and learn social customs and behaviour naturally.
- Evaluation Process: Evaluating process is implemented on a day-to-day basis. They are encouraged to prepare exhibits and to execute projects to create scientific fervor among them.